Mascola Group has immediate need for a highly-motivated Social Media Specialist with proven experience developing and maintaining social media/PR campaigns at the agency level.
The Social Media Specialist is a talented writer and communicator who will provide social media and public relations support for a variety of B2C and B2B clients. The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, manage time and priorities, and possess a strong understanding of the role of social media and PR in today’s marketing mix. Working with both internal staff and external resources, the Social Media Specialist will develop and implement plans to generate awareness, drive engagement and build reputation for a diverse roster of clients.
This is a fun yet fast-paced environment; ideal candidate is able to manage multiple tasks and has a good sense of humor.
****************** NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. ******************
NOTE: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS’ EXPERIENCE MANAGING SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Experience with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) as well as social management platforms (ex. HootSuite)
- Hands-on experience implementing social media programs for businesses – from planning, all the way through to execution and reporting.
- Manage program and project development from definition through delivery; this will include identifying key measures of success.
- Develop ROI models around social media engagement and prioritize projects based upon a solid business case as well as determine guidelines for evaluating benefits and risks for certain social media engagements.
- Be the primary interactive marketing point of contact for assigned key initiatives.
- Work directly with various clients to gain appropriate input and buy-in on social networking strategies and execution.
- Serve as primary content developer for client social media channels.
- Develop and maintain daily/weekly/monthly editorial schedules outlining web/social media strategic plans for clients.
- Supervise integration of social media efforts into overall marketing mix for clients.
- Stay abreast of client happenings to incorporate appropriate updates and/or article tie-ins for publication.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing for social networking functions
- Ability to write press releases, pitch letters and other publicity copy, a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (agency experience preferred)
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface directly with clients while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
NO PHONE CALLS.