Mascola Group is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team in New Haven.
You are a Freelance Designer who is willing and able to work on-site in a fun yet fast-moving ad agency.
Here’s what else you are:
An experienced creative professional who can create new concepts and finish up projects that have been initiated by another designer. You can follow a client’s set brand standards and graphic style. You’re able to work well in a team structure, articulate any solutions you come up with, and meet deadlines set by the account service department. And hopefully you like New Haven pizza.
We are Mascola Group, a small agency in New Haven with an overflow of projects coming through our Creative Department. And we’d love to see how you work and what you’re able to do.
Here are the qualities you need to succeed in this position:
• Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or similar.
• 2-3 years of professional experience.
• Knowledge of branding and brand strategy.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas visually through sketching and computer-generated ideation.
• Strong ability to work with typography, photography and computer-generated graphics.
• Must be competent in current Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) working on an Apple computer.
• Knowledge of Web Design and Programming is a big plus.
• If you have a special capability like illustration, infographic creation, etc., be sure to let us know in your cover letter.
Here’s what you’ll be working on at Mascola Group:
• Production, including completion of brochures and ad resizes.
• Develop and flesh out creative concepts, as opportunities arise.
• Create whitepapers, infographics, and other content tools.